ITIL, IT Call Center & Project Management
(22 years of experience)
IT Call Center Management | Enterprise Implementations | Project Management
- Business strategist; plan and manage multi-million dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Expert in ITIL Service Management methodologies. Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets. Able to use strong technical background to analyze complex processes and develop innovative solutions.
- Requirements Analysis 100%
- ROI Analysis 95%
- Costing & Budgeting 93%
- Project Scheduling 99%
- Testing/Stabilization 99%
- Enterprisewide Implementations 95%
IT Call Center Management:
- Capacity Planning and Performance (KPI) 98%
- Operational Assessment and Managed Care Outsourcing 95%
- Implemented ITIL processes to improve quality of service 95%
- Business & IT Planning 98%
- Team Building & Mentoring 98%
- Coaching & Feedback 95%
- Cross-Functional Supervision 93%
- Disaster Recovery Planning 98%
- Vendor Management 93%
DELL GLOBAL BUSINESS CENTER (Penang, MY), IT Manager, 1997 to 2015
INTEGRATED COMPUTER SYSTEM (Penang, MY), PC SALes & support Manager, 1994 to 1997
Recruited by one of the MNC’s leading IT Services firms to provide IT Call Center Management and Consolidation Project, Project management over top-priority technology initiatives. Managed budgets of up to $1.2M and cross-functional teams of up to 15 Service Desk Specialist, Field System Engineer across globally.
Drove the high-quality completion of IT Call Center Consolidation and Management, Implemented ITIL processes Incident, Change, Problem, and Order Management.
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Honored with Dell Global Business Center “CIO Award” in 2010 in recognition of outstanding project accomplishments: -Consolidate globally 15 IT Helpdesk sites to 3 (Penang, China and India), increase the operation hours from 12 hours to 24x7, reduce the cost of Helpdesk operation.
- Implemented Global online ticketing system project, reduce the cost of licenses and increase the productivity.
- Implemented ITIL processes Incident, Change, Problem, and Order Management across the Service Desk and System Engineer.
Education & Certifications
Diploma in IT Business Computing, Informatics Education Group (Penang, MY)
Others Experience and Competencies
Year Of Experience : 4+
Oversee front- and back-of-house operations with accountability for Bottom-line factors, Food Quality, and Customer Service.
Hire, Train, Supervise, and Schedule service staff also part of my role. Manage purchasing and inventory control to ensure sufficient levels of high-quality product while eliminating waste.
Coordinate with Executive Chef to plan special menu items. Monitor compliance with safety, sanitation, and food preparation standards. Develop and revise kitchen procedures to optimize workflow. Compile, Analyze, and Interpret financial data to develop accurate projections and ensure profitability.
Core Competencies Include
– Outstanding Guest Experience
– Innovative Menu Planning
– Cost Reduction / Waste Management
– Vendor Management & Negotiation
– Motivational Team Leadership
– Staff Coaching and Feedback
– Kitchen, Bar, & Dining Room Operations
– Integrated Inventory Control
– Promotions & Up-selling
– Budgeting / Profit & Loss Management
– Safety & Sanitation Compliance
– Marketing and Website Development
Write: English, Mandarin, Malay.
Speak: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia / Indonesian.
Marriage & 3 Kids
1 weeks upon signing the offer letter